TweetSweep: “Spread The Love” Twitter Contest ~ Ends 11/23

Saturday, November 22, 2008

“Spread The Love” Twitter Contest ~ Ends 11/23





Walt at Walt dot me is having a Spread the Love Contest. Here's what Walt has to said about it:

Spread the love, everybody!

Inspired by Tweet Week, I thought it would be cool if everybody shared the people they love to follow on Twitter, so I’m making a fun contest out of it.

Make sure you’re following me on Twitter. That’s a condition of winning the $50 gift card

For ONE entry, you need to post TWO tweets, as follows…

I love following @________ because ___________________________________

and

Tell us who YOU love to follow & win a $50 Amazon gift card from @waltpsu (http://walt.me)

You have to post both of ‘em in order for your entry to count. The second one is necessary so that as many people as possible know about the contest and more people spread the love.

This contest starts today, Monday November 17 and ends Sunday November 23. You can enter ONCE PER DAY. That’s seven days, which means that you can spotlight 7 different people who you love to follow. Remember to post both tweets above each day.

One winner will be picked at random (pretty much the same way I did last time) and will win a $50 gift card to Amazon.com.

If you have any questions, leave a comment below and I’ll answer them.

Now tell us…who do YOU love to follow on Twitter?


Walt has a video explaining the whole TWEET at Walt.me

0 comments: