TweetSweep: Twitterlicious ~ ends 1/12

Friday, January 2, 2009

Twitterlicious ~ ends 1/12

Description

Every month, I do a contest of sorts for free shirts from shirt.woot. This month I want to focus on twitter. I will be choosing a winner the first Monday in February. When I choose a winner, I will purchase 4 woot shirts of their choice for them. Official rules are below.

Rules

I’m keeping in simple this time.

You must follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/jtgraphic.

You need to tweet and include the following information:

You must leave a comment here the first time you tweet. There’s no need to do it ever time. Leave your twitter username in the comment too, so I know how to track you down.

Each tweet is one entry in the contest, but you are only allowed one entry per day, so please don’t spam it.

If you’re interested in joining these contests as an ongoing thing, just subscribe to my blog via the email form.




For full details visit:
JT Graphic

1 comments:

betty R.~Simply Southern said...

just starting tweeter so hope i got it right.. ;)
southernways

oldplace.betty(at)gmail.com