TweetSweep: Champagne Living & Awakening Skin Care Week #3 is now TWITTER FRIENDLY! ~ Ends 12/12

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Champagne Living & Awakening Skin Care Week #3 is now TWITTER FRIENDLY! ~ Ends 12/12

Here are the details from CHAMPAGNE LIVING site. For a "basic" entry, you'll have to go to Champagne Living and use the contest box found on any page of the blog.


I just think it's AMAZING that Awakening Mineral Therapies for Healthy Skin is giving away SO many products and doing it WEEKLY on Champagne Living. I'm totally blown away by it.

This week, I went back to their SITE and BOUGHT the remainder of their products, so now I have the FULL line. I'm determined to really improve the condition of my skin. Their products are VERY reasonably priced and the sizes are HUGE.

I've really noticed an improvement in this short time. Their creams are all very emolliant, without any greasy feeling. Take a minute and look over their TESTIMONIALS and you'll see it's not just ME who loves these products.

I've made THIS week's entry very easy. You'll find the entry box located on ANY and EVERY page of Champagne Living, so you won't have to search for it.

In addition to entering once via the magical contest box. You can gain additional entries by:

* 1 entry per hour - TWITTER - make sure that you're following http://twitter.com/zipporahs, so I can see your twitters. "RT-Awaken your skin & win at http://tinyurl.com/6y2leb" You may twitter up to once an hour.

* 5 Entries - Add this giveaway to your blog with a link back to ANY page on Champagne Living. Make sure that you comment below letting me know WHERE you posted it.

* The winners will also be listed at Prizey Fetch.

The RESTRICTIONS & Rules are listed under the "DETAILS" tab on the magic contest entry box.
GOOD LUCK!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed the it's YOU who wins

Go toCHAMPAGNE LIVING for ALL of the details.

0 comments: