TweetSweep: Twitter Charity Challenge - help the Boston Scholars Program ~ ends 12/31

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twitter Charity Challenge - help the Boston Scholars Program ~ ends 12/31

Once again, I have to add a charity competition where the winner won't be YOU - but, rather a very important program. In the midst of my searching for contests & sweepstakes to post, I found this VERY nice twitterer who is going to donate .50 for each new follower on twitter through December 31.

Here's what Mike plans on doing ~


I have 2,955 Twitter followers today, so if I have 4,000 followers on 12/31, I will donate $523... And so on. My Twitter followers increased by 1,000 in the last 30 days, so we could be in for a big donation if this actually starts to spread the word and accelerates the number of people following me. I'll track our progress here, and of course in my tweets.

So... Follow Mike Volpe on Twitter today!

0 comments: