TweetSweep: Win a HTC Diamond ~ Ends 12/13

Friday, December 5, 2008

Win a HTC Diamond ~ Ends 12/13

Very cool if you're looking to win the coolest smartphone out there. David Ciccone from Mobility Today is giving one away just for following him on Twitter. Well, you have to be the FIRST to answer a question when he posts it


If you are looking for a HTC Diamond well we are giving ours away.. What do you have to do to win? First of all I recommend following me David Ciccone on Twitter (you must have 10 tweets in your name once I select the winner). Once you are following me take a read at some of my old tweets and during the next 2 weeks I will tweet a message and the first one to respond wins! Also don't worry if you didn't win as I will be doing other giveaways here on Mobility Today very soon!.

Follow him on Twitter

Get ALL of the details at Mobility Today

0 comments: