TweetSweep: TGT Money is giving away an iPod (used) - ends 2/28

Sunday, February 15, 2009

TGT Money is giving away an iPod (used) - ends 2/28

Here are the details -

To enter the contest all you have to do is 3 things:

1. Join my mailing list by entering your name and email in the top right corner.
2. Add me as a friend on twitter @bookerx3
3. Retweet the message “I’ve just entered to win a 160 GB iPod. See how to win here: http://bit.ly/UHEMk "

That is it! This cost NOTHING for you to enter. Heck I am not even making you subscribe to the blog like most would do, I do not think it could be any easier! Also the iPod retails at about $300 new on eBay and $220 used. So let’s say you (the winner) just wants to sell the iPod, you would make $200 worst-case.

That is an easy $200 just for about 30 seconds of actual effort. I will pick a winner 14 days from now on February 28, 2009. Good luck to all!




0 comments: