TweetSweep: Win Poker Tracker 3 from Sitting the Apple ~ ends beginning of March

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Win Poker Tracker 3 from Sitting the Apple ~ ends beginning of March

I’m giving away one Poker Tracker 3 license free. One of my many poker goals this year was to improve my bankroll management. I’ve been diligently updating a spreadsheet which I’ll continue to do, but I also wanted to look at other stats. I finally purchased Poker Tracker and have been happy with release 3. This has been huge for me and I hope to help someone else.

Here’s how to enter:
1. Follow me on Twitter - One winner will be notified by direct message via Twitter.

2. Post this Tweet - “Win a copy of PokerTracker3, follow @pipedream and Retweet, for details visit http://cli.gs/PZbnah”

3. Leave a comment on this post - The comment could be about why you haven’t got Poker Tracker yet, why you want it, why you deserve it, ect. Just leave a comment. Please include your twitter user name in your comment if different from the name you use to comment.

That’s it. I will use a RNG to determine the winner. Winner will be contacted the first week of March via twitter direct message. Winner must respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be selected. Contest/Rules may be subject to change.

0 comments: